Some available positions at Innovation Solar Cells include:
We are looking for qualified semiconductor processors that can oversee the entire solar cells manufacturing process.
- Transforming semiconductors to photovoltaic cells.
- Examine all manufactured semiconductors to establish whether they function well and don’t comprise with integrity
- Check work orders and the processing charts to establish a work schedule
- Clean the semiconductor wafers using various cleaning equipment like automatic wafer cleaners, chemical baths, or blow-off wands.
- Work with other semiconductor processors to complete work more efficiently
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or associate degree in microelectronics or any other technology-related field
- Two years working experience in manufacturing or position of leadership or management
Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators
This post requires workers that can operate computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines. Some of the tasks involved include cutting new pieces and forming solar mirrors for CSP plants and other panel components for the photovoltaic panels.
- Perform quality checks using precision measuring tools to ensure that finished pieces conform to the required standards.
- Understand the programming and operate machine centers to make the best products.
- Make cutting program adjustments as needed.
- Reads and interprets diagrams and blueprints and then identifies the data and commands needed to manufacture the tools.
- Ability to read measuring devices and blueprints
- Ability to run technical machinery
- Working understanding of computers
Solar Service Technician
We are looking for a solar technician that understands the function and warranty of solar equipment. This position involves the installation of ground-mounted solar power systems and grid-tied roof-mounted.
- Troubleshoot electrical and solar issues
- Effectively solve and resolve solar service issues
- Use electrical meters to test for amperage, voltage, continuity
- Construction and installation of active systems and passive systems
- Work with basic hand and electric tools
- Maintain updated knowledge of electric/solar code
- Troubleshoot down ground fault issues
- Experience in PV design
- Ability to work on rooftops of various angles
- Understanding of rules and regulations of PD and OSHA guidelines